Sunday, October 20, 2013
The Confusion of the world
To much of the world is confused about what is expected of men and women, in fact a lot of the world assumes that what is expected of men and women are the same, well news flash if we were meant to be the same thing and accomplish the same thing God would have created us the same, well the last time I checked there is a significant difference between me and my soon to be wife. We are different but that is the beauty of it all that is one of the divine purposes of our mortal existence, to grow and learn from one another's differences. O to often people say "there is no difference in gender people can chose whatever gender they want and to think of men and women as different is discrimination" well let me speak my mind. My belief is we were all created to be what we were created as, I believe all men were created equal, the right to be equally respected, equally loved, and to have equal opportunity, but that does not mean we all were created and or have the same purpose. A dishwasher and a microwave both are common appliances in a kitchen and just because there purposes are different does not make one more important than the other, and in a similar note I cannot get angry at my dishwasher because it cant worm up my left overs or get mad at my microwave because it doesn't clean my dishes. So it is with all of us, I cant hope to be or do what my Grandmother, mother, sister, and wife can and have accomplished but i can be the best grandson, son, brother, and husband that I can be to the best of my abilities. There is a beauty in this completeness and a true happiness in the knowledge that men and women can truly be proud of who what they are and that together they can accomplish more and find greater joy than they ever could alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well said young "grasshopper"!
very profound comment. I am proud to call you my baby bro. that was wise enough I should call you Broda. like Yoda with a bro. (It amazes me how many words you misspell to be real words.)(-;
Post a Comment