Sunday, December 18, 2011

Familes, Babies, Trucks and Other Stuff....

Hey Y'all..............

Delicious.........

Sooooo tired........
(Pssst.... ignore Skye's Devil eyes)... Cute Baby...
I've finally stolen one........
Do you ever feel like sometimes you just..... uhhhh..........

Thanks for understanding. He's the only one that listens to me.
Almost a Modern day Nativity scene....

Time for my power-lifting session.

I'm such a Lucky guy to have such gorgeous sisters... (and they are lucky to have such a handsome me.)

RUN...RUN OFF YOUR BUNS.. (or maybe limp off my legs when my knee went out.)

..... You know the one thing I find wrong with the following picture? Everyone has a girl but me. :-(
And I look like I have gas. :-/

To be said with a thick Austrian Accent........."I'll Be Back!"

My new ride......

Yes... this is " Da Lub Ma-cheen!"

SWEET!!

"The only one who can change destiny is the one who is destined to live it."

"The past is History, the future is a Mystery, but today is a gift... that's why it's call The Present!"
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

I can't stop laughing at "da luv macheen."

Hillary and Jake said...

Was that the apple you ate on skype right in front of me. I HATE YOU. J/K And why do you look like you have gas.

Sheri said...

Hi Elder Cunningham! This is the Meacham's in sunny Southern California! Yep, gonna be about 75 today! Well, I guess we can call you Cody now! Just realized I hadn't looked at your blog since you got home! It looks like you're back to regular life and loving it. Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! We sure do miss you down here and hope that you'll come and visit us sometime soon! Call us! 951-242-4904