Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Countdown is On!

Four weeks from today Elder Cunningham will be getting off the plane and his mission will officially be over. Four weeks. 28 days. Mom are you still breathing? Anyway until then, here are the latest pictures he sent home.



This is Elder Anderson, his greenie and last companion.
Funny that he found a way to be a beach bum without breaking any mission rules. This set up is in someone's back yard.






As always there was a bad bike accident which he had to include pictures of. (Since the MTC I don't think he's ever sent home pictures without at least one good wreck.) Anyway, before I show you the gruesome injury photos, I thought you'd like to see what his helmet looked like after the fact.









Good thing he's got God on his side...


Okay this is super gross. This is a slice of pizza rolled around a corn dog and topped with ramen noodles. Can you say puke!?!?!?!?









I'm guessing that this must be the new mission president & his wife.





This looks like a 4th of July parade/celebration to me, but I could be wrong.



I don't know if this is smog or fog. Either way it doesn't necessarily make me want to head to SoCal anytime soon.




Okay there was a video explaining that Cody literally ran his bike into this tree. Although I think this picture is staged because it apparently wasn't a bad wreck.









So hopefully that will hold everyone (mom) over for the next month until we get to finally see him in person!


2 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

28 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am a little excited! :-D :-)

K-la said...

wow that's coming fast!