Thursday, June 2, 2011

News of Elder Cunningham

We received a lot of news from Elder Cunningham this Week.


He is thrilled to be serving in a bike area......

...but it does have it's challenges.

At least he isn't driving a car. We all count our blessings....
(this isn't a mission car, but just an accident they passed).


He and Elder Franks went to a dirt track one P-day. In his letter he wrote
"I should have listened to the spirit and not gone off that jump....."

"...and I should have followed the spirit and kept my helmet on."


Elder Franks and Elder Cunningham


Elder Cunningham was quite excited to participate in the district Easter Egg Hunt.....!

......Hosted by one of the families in their ward.



Then there was the huge conference with Elder L. Tom Perry.





One of the wards had an activity where cakes were decorated. Here are two of his favorites.




I don't think this is what they meant when they said you will finish your mission on bike.


Elder Cunningham has been transferred to Highland, CA. He picked up his new 'greenie' companion yesterday and is excited to be a trainer again.


May God Bless you!

1 comment:

Guffey Family said...

I don't think they meant a motor bike either.