Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Great Flood

Okay this is my bad. These photos are actually from January when Cody was still in 29 Palms with Elder Erickson. I just failed to get them posted before now. Anyway enjoy, he just sent home another memory card full of fun stuff today.













































Okay what is the deal with the wet comb-over looking hair. That's just wrong! Cami! Jesse! Somebody go to California and give the boy a decent hair cut!
I give up! There are some funny videos of Cody and Elder Erickson and the flood but none of them will upload. Sorry!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I've been wondering what the deal was with goofy the hair. It reminds me of the dad on "Strictly Ballroom."

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Pleeeeaaaassseeee!!!! Someone do something about the comb over!! Send him some get and little picture instructions or a pair of scissors or somehting!