Well that's one way to park in the shade.
Monday, November 9, 2009
WOW! Already?!?!?!?
So today I got another memory card full of pictures from Cody. He's getting better at this picture taking thing. Instead of posting all 108 photos that were on the card, I went through and selected some and I'll be doing more than one post to get them all. As usual, Cody provided no descriptions or explanations, so I liberally interjected my own thoughts and interpretations.
Ah District Meeting. That's about all I have to say about that.


And this looks to me like a typical Zone Conference.
At least they put up signs in California. In Europe you never knew when you might be acosted with nudity.
Ah how sweet! A missionary walking off into the sunset!
I'm guessing these are some of the Samoans who feed them now and then.

Well, if you can judge by his planner, they're keeping busy alright. (Hey my brothers-in-law, remember when your missionary planner was just a cardstock sheet you had to fill out each week to keep track of numbers & stuff. This thing looks a whole lot nicer! Of course maybe I'm just jealous because it's so full. I still have some of my plan sheets that show 10 hour days of nothing but tracting. Yeah.)

So are these the 29 Palms that gave the city it's name?

Well that's one way to park in the shade.
Oh maybe the town got it's name from the Inn.
"Oh wait, fix the hair, we're getting photos taken!"
So Long Elder Potter (Not Harry)...
...Hello Elder Jackson!

I take it they were chill-axing with the ZL's that day...
Well that's one way to park in the shade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment