Friday, December 20, 2013
Crisis and challenges in the home.
This last week of class was inspiring we learned so much about the pain of divorce and the influence hurt parents can have on their children. Usually when people get divorced you almost never here the full story you either get one side or the other and both are filled with one sided truths. The truth off it all is we all make mistakes and every human being has a heart that is just as breakable as the next one and one of the saddest things in life is letting personal verandas and hurt feelings corrupt the innocent in their ways of thinking when really this is not their problem or their fight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I understand from personal experience the pain of divorce yet I can also understand that there are certain benefits to divorce in certain situations. What are some of these potential benefits? What are some key principles that you want to take with you from the course? Has your view of families changed through your participation in the course?
As I am a child of divorce, I think your insight is quite good. I also know you have seen the "one sided, negative" influence up close and personal in your young life. A wise man, whom we love very much, told us after going through very volatile divorce and putting up with the hatred and alienation of his children, that there are 3 sides to every divorce. His, hers and the truth. The last one rarely is told.
I think you meant Vendetta, not veranda, A veranda is a large open porch. But I understood and do appreciate your sentiment
You should update your blog. A lot has happened in your life since December of 2013. I bet people would like to know.
Love you,
Momma
Post a Comment