Sunday, July 29, 2012

San Diego Sealing - Not mine

About a month ago I had the privilege of attending the Temple Sealing of Scott and Marci Terrell, a family that I was pleased to know on my mission. Here are some pictures and update from that event.
I Love you Scott and Marcie!

 

 RIGHTEOUS!!!! I'm in Cali!!!!

 The day before the wedding we went down to scope things out and prep, so I took the opportunity to strike a pose - or two.... I am a POSER!

The Trio - Marcie, Scott and me.


Does someone want to give me a hug?
 A couple of my companions were able to come to the sealing. 
From L-R, Elder Williams, Nino Ray (good friend), Elder Chambers and myself. 
And of course, the happy couple down front. 


 I got the picture of us taking the picture but never got the picture that was being taken.
(Or... I lost it, I don't know which.)


Look at the happy couple. Well, actually Scott, you don't look so happy. (But I know you are!)



 YES!!!! I have proof that dad was there. 

 "Whadda you think?" "I don't know, Whadda you think?" "BJ's Root Beer. That's what I think."
 
Don't worry, my entire mission I never got a normal picture of Chambers,...
 and apparently this is no exception.  


 Aunt Shirly and Brother Gifford.


 Alas, Food!
Just to top off a marvelous day.

Oh Cody, Your Dad's here? We just noticed..  Hi Brother Cunningham!

 The Bradley Building.

The Redlands Building
 One of the Best Buildings. :-) 





My ride home.
(I wish).
Thank you Marcie and Scott for a wonderful time. My father and I enjoyed it tremendously. 
Congratulations you two.

No comments: