Sunday, September 25, 2011

DC Ragnar and Life in Louisiana

What I did for two hours at the airport. BTW - Thomas Jefferson has very difficult handwriting to read, but I read the whole thing.


Me and Roddy..... we're the guys that hang at the back of the bus.

7 kids with one on the way.... Pretty impressive!




The Care Bear Stare!!!!!!



The sleeping quarters reminded me of a wrestling tournament.



Mike's hand off!


Everyone I passed (all 42 of them) will remember this back side!
Just so they know who they are losing to.
*****
The Finish line. Fighting Tortuga Loggerheads were the 39th team to cross the finish line. Official finish to be posted later.


I did it! I did it! I won a can opener!

Zeus at the beach. This was an awesome playground.


This one's for dad.....
I never knew that such a nasty candy would have a headquarters.


Successful Trip!
(I got $50 for it on eBay- NOT!)

And the hero flies off into the sunrise.


Life in Louisiana-
The best place in town!



Life in Louisiana is fantastic! I have everything a young man could want. A job, a good family, a swimming pool, the church and Institute! Need I say more?



Early morning Scripture Study.



After an average day at work.

Anyone want a hug?

3 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

I would take a dirty hug! I can't wait for the Florida Ragnar.

Unknown said...

Technically Timothy Matlack "wrote" the Declaration. He was a calligrapher.
Ryan can't believe you have tattoos so fresh off the mission. Tsk tsk.

Cali and Travis said...

Looks like a fun trip. So excited for Florida Keys!