Just a few days before Christmas Elder Cunningham was transferred from Menifee, CA to Moreno Valley. From an Idaho Falls size town to a Ft. Lauderdale. Quite a big difference. As the sun sets on his service in one area, we know he loves his new area and serving the Lord. Here are a few of the pictures he sent home.

Getting ready for Christmas with Santa and Elder Walker in Menifee.

Saying goodbye to new friends....





And old friends. Here he is with one of his first companions, Elder Jackson.

Cleaning, packing and trashing. These shoes have seen a lot of service and were quite ready for the dumpster.

Saying goodbye to the Elders in his apartment.


Hello Elder Houston, his new companion in Moreno Valley!

Where he arrived during the recent rainy period and flooding.

Hi desk. (I can't believe he still has that Kinderegg)

The infamous Elder Cunningham Necktie collection. SWEET!!!!

The Garbage inspired Christmas Tree. Quite a work of art.

Christmas Gifts!

Two of the six Elders sharing that apartment. Someone's mother has a great sense of taste.

Cody's Christmas haul!!

I love this stocking!


They were not allowed to tract or proselyte on Christmas day so I think they went out to look at light shows.

The day after Christmas he was able to go back to Menifee for a baptism.

I'm not sure what's up with the tree art.

This tree is hungry I guess!


The Elder's car was sideswiped by a hit and run while it was parked.

A typical P-Day (Preparation day) activity.


A good read at the Laundry Mat.

Yea!!!!! Keep on Tractin'!

Have a great week everyone.
1 comment:
Can't believe he'll be home in just 6 1/2 months. If he were a sister, he'd already be coming home! My how time flies!
Post a Comment