Cody, on the other hand, will send home a memory card with 100-200 pictures and videos on it. Because there are no hard copies, there aren't any captions or explanations. And Cody (being Cody) never writes in his letters about who or what might be in the pictures. Or what might have motivated certain actions. (Seriously what makes someone want to light a box of matches on fire. I so don't get it!)
Up to this point I've always just made up my own captions or put in my own interpretation of what might be happening in the pictures. But this time, I leave it to each of your imaginations. I've selected a handful of photos from the card Cody sent home and so without further ado, I look forward to your comments.

3 comments:
I will pay $5.00 to the person who comes up with the best caption for the last picture. Darryl and I will be the judges.
What Fun!
When I saw the big burly kids wrestling in the park I didn't realize that it was Cody at first. He looks like a man! What happened to my boy? Thanks for putting these up Cali.
My caption: Whoa Bessy!
I'm not sure what to think of Jelly Belly soda. My first reaction is eww. He has gained a lot of weight, but his arms look beefier to me. Gotta love my little brother!
Post a Comment