Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Pictures

So here are the pictures and letter I got from Cody last week. There were so many I put them in a slide show. Enjoy! (PS The slide show is super long! Cody had over a hundred pictures on that card!)



Dear Cali,



Thanks for your letters and encouragement it is much appreciated. All is well here. I am sending some pictures now, so just to give you background on them, they start the day I leave the MTC and go into the mission field. There are lots of scenery pictures of Riverside, Yucca Valley and Twenty Nine Palms and just about any other place in between I felt like taking. And lots of pictures of my district, which consists of Elder Whipey and Peadon (the zone leaders), Elder Potter (the district leader), and myself, Elder Giles and Elder Schmidt. And some pictures of my zone. That's about it...I bought a jump rope and a stretch band this morning so I should get better work outs now since I don't have a gym in my garage like the zone leaders do. As a matter of fact, I don't even have a garage. Well anyway...I love you and I'm glad all is well.



Sincerely Your Missionary,

Elder Cunningham


2 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

Thanks for the pictures Cody & Cali!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Thank you for putting up the pictures Cali. I am impressed that he remembered to take them. And that one Elder has to be the biggest missionary I have ever seen. He is huge!!!!