
Winner of the BEST BOYS FASHION STATEMENT - Gideon. Naked.

Winners of the WEAPONRY FOR A MORE NOBEL GENERATION Award - Preston & Jonas (Who needs a gun when you've got these!)

Winner: BEST LOOKING CUNNINGHAM BABY - (Please, do I even have to say it!)

Winner: MOSTLY LIKELY TO HYPNOTIZE YOU WITH A SINGLE GLANCE - Adrianna ("Good Morning Star Shine, The World Says Hello!")

Winner: "OH CRAP, I'M STINKIN' CUTE!" - Lily

Winner: "HOW BLOATED DO I HAVE TO GET BEFORE THEY GET ME OUT OF THIS THING" - Gideon (The Popcorn is killing me!)

Winner: MOST LIKELY TO FOLLOW IN CAMI OR JESSE'S FOOTSTEPS Award - Adrianna

Winners: "ELVIS HAS NOTHING ON US" Award - The Kissin' Cousins

Winner: "IF I SPIN WITH MY EYES CLOSED, MAYBE I WON'T THROW UP" - Emily Mae

Winner: "DON'T TAKE MY RIB I DON'T EVEN LIKE GIRLS"- Adam

Winner: BEST SCARY FACE - Lydia (Does this make anyone else's face hurt?)

Winner: "OH CRAP I GOTTA CRAP!" - Lily

Winner: HOW MANY KIDS CAN YOU FIT ON "GRANDMA'S FEATHER BED"? - Cunningham Grandkids

Winner: BEST GIRLS FASHION STATEMENT - Adam. Naked. With Bow.

Winner: BIGGEST CLASH - Jonas (that bag soooo does not go with those pants.)

Winner: MOST LIKELY TO FOLLOW IN GRANDPA DOC'S or UNCLE JIM'S FOOTSTEPS - Lily

OR MOST LIKELY JUST TO BE AN ANIMAL LOVER - Lily

WOAH THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH ANIMAL LOVE!

Winners: HOW CAN WE MAKE THE ADULTS MOST JEALOUS - Adam, Lily & Gideon

Winner: "OH CRAP I'M BLIND! WAIT, MAYBE I'M NOT!" - Lily

Winner: HUMAN SUCTION CUP (Slurp!) - Adam

Winner: BEST MORNING HAIR - Liddy Biddy (Woah, looks like she had a rough night. When I look like that people tell me I look hungover!)

Winner: "OH CRAP I'M FLEXIBLE! HEY, I TASTE GOOD!" - Lily

Winners: KING OF THE TUB - Gideon (clearly, Lily got pinned)

Winner: "OH CRAP! THAT'S SOUR!" - Lily

Winner: DISCOVERING A SUPER HERO'S TRUE WEAKNESS - Gideon (it wasn't kryptonite, it was chocolate)

Winner: DANG HE GREW FAST! - P-Dawg

Winner: "COME! I WILL SHOW YOU MY EVIL PLAN" - Adam

Winner: MOST LIKELY TO GO STREAKING - Gideon (Why, again, is he not wearing pants?)

Winner: "OH CRAP! I'M STUCK!" - Lily Pie

Winner: HEY HOW DID THIS PICTURE GET HERE - Baby Brother

Winner: "I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT! I FOUND THE ULTIMATE SOURCE OF ALL BACON!" - Lydia ("Hot Pockets!")

Winner: COOLEST TRANSPORTATION - Guffey Kids & Their Magic Carpet

Winner: ULTIMATE CUTE BABY AWARD - Ryker
PS - I Tag Shiloh
5 comments:
Cute awards... but did you leave any pictures for poor Shiloh to use?
Shiloh can do big people awards and not baby ones. I love it, I'm just curious why all of Lily's start with "Oh Crap?" She just must have that look about her.
Lily's all start with "Oh Crap," because he's your brother and he said so. That's why. Personally, I think it's just the faces she pulls.
I like lydia's face in the easter picture but honestly I would be way more excited if I had found the ultimate source of all things bacon
I believe the ultimate source of all bacon lives in the mud, eats leftover veggies, and says oink. Anyway, love the awards little bro! I too am curious as to when Oh Crap became a standard in your vocabulary.
Post a Comment