Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What I Have Been Doing

Going to church with the Family in Florida. Playing at AQUATICA, Seaworlds new Water Park!
This is me and my sister Skye on our favorite waterslide.
We went to the Georgia Aquarium the last weekend in May.

Staring down the Piranha.
Under the sea...
The super cool glow-in-the-dark jelly fish.
The Jelly Fish in normal light.
Watching the Garden Eels
With the Aquarium Mascot....
Beluga Time!
This is what I do all day long...
Build Domes.
These pictures are actually in reverse order, but enjoy anyway.
Signalling the concrete pump and operator ....

I know I look dirty, but it's not even noon yet.


Taking measurements for the walls.
See ya later!

5 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacob and Cami said...

WIERD!! Not your post, the previous comment! Love your post, Love you.

Kelly and Jesse said...

Your post is cool!! You are like model construction boy.

Cali and Travis said...

He Ain't a Hottie, He's my brother. Well...okay...I guess my baby brother's kind of a hottie. And yeah, I'd be leary of the first comment posted. That's weird.

Darryl Cody said...

I took care of Joshua.